It is that time of the year again. To take all of what we failed to do last year with the intent of accomplishing those goals this year. I have sailed this ship each time promising, “to do tomorrow,” which seemingly becomes tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow. So to achieve my goals this year, I have come up with a list of ideas to help turn our Resolutions into Reality!
1) Be REALISTIC
• Do not say that you will win the lottery by the end of the year if
you don’t intend to play the lottery. Though I am a firm believer of
speaking things into existence, (it works, trust me)!
2) WRITE down your Resolutions.
• Seeing things on paper increases vision. Place them on your
refrigerator, mirror, and post it notes throughout your home.
3) Be Consistent
• Ever heard of the “Probationary Period?” It takes 90 days for
something to become a habit, which makes it takes at least 90 days to
break a habit.
4) SHARE your Resolutions
• Being held accountable by someone that you respect is a great way
to stay on track. Who like to disappoint someone we love, BUT REMEMBER, this is for YOU!
5) Grab a Kit-Kat Bar
• Rewarding oneself is a proven way to increase your desire to keep
pushing. Take a BREAK every now and again to appreciate your hard work.
RELAX! Society pushes us to push ourselves to be PERFECT but
PERFECTION does not EXIST. BE BEAUTIFUL, BE STRONG, BE PATIENT!